[Coco] NitrOs9 L# won't boot

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Oct 10 01:50:00 EDT 2003

OK, so I got it to load the boot file, and it does the usual Nitros9 screen
thingy, and gets to i2x. Usually, IIRC, it chould print "C" for CC3Go then,
but it doesn't. CC3Go is in root dir of boot disk (D0). (I just checked, and
CC3Go has execute attributes set) Now except for the EMUDSK/H0 driver
descriptor, this disk works on my *real* coco3 (with 1MB ram).

Here's the boot file:

    1 $C7 $389B28 . NitrOS9
   16 $D1 $33BA24 . SCF
   12 $E1 $82D6D3 . SACIA
   13 $E1 $3389A4 . PRINTER  * capacity to run both serial
    6 $E1 $94ECE8 . Parallel        * and parallel printers
    4 $D1 $6541A6 . PipeMan
    1 $E1 $329D69 . VRN
    1 $C7 $BB7259 . _end
   34 $D7 $364B35 . RBF
  163 $E1 $3B74C9 . CC3Disk
    1 $E1 $85815B . EmuDsk  *to run virtual HD
    4 $E1 $3AB3AA . Rammer
    1 $C7 $BB7259 . _end
   18 $C0 $826A54 . OS9p2
    1 $C1 $BFF958 . OS9p3
   67 $C0 $680456 . Init
   82 $F1 $BE79DA . H0
   82 $F1 $EA1400 . DD  * points to D0
   82 $F1 $F0BC00 . D0
   82 $F1 $93E708 . D1
   82 $F1 $834376 . D2
   82 $F1 $E0187E . D3  * I've hardware hacked my controller for 4 DS
drives.
   82 $F1 $04B49F . R0
  114 $F1 $D46DB0 . T2
    0 $F1 $97D5DD . P  * parallel printer descriptor
   83 $F1 $C941C1 . S  * serial ditto
    2 $E1 $ADB22E . Piper
   80 $F1 $CC06AF . Pipe
    1 $F1 $B2004F . Nil
   83 $F1 $0FD734 . Term
   83 $F1 $AEE419 . W
   83 $F1 $FFCFA6 . W1
   83 $F1 $8EEEEF . W2
   83 $F1 $1CEECE . W3
   83 $F1 $E2EEEF . W4
   83 $F1 $70EECE . W5
   83 $F1 $46EECE . W6
   83 $F1 $93CFA6 . W7
   83 $F1 $7DCFA6 . W8
   83 $F1 $A6BC94 . W9
   10 $C1 $AAE511 . Clock  * I believe this is Disto RTC 4-in-1
   20 $E1 $B4F1E2 . CC3IO
   19 $C1 $67D5A0 . WindInt
   12 $C1 $CB67B5 . IOMan

Comments?

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia