[Coco] Test of news gateway

Larry Osborne larrybo at idirect.com
Wed Oct 8 20:42:00 EDT 2003

I know I've used www.mail2web.com when I've had mail problems and it is free
before my ISP added a webpage to do the same thing for its subscribers.  The
same site also has access to www.mail2web.com and it is also free.  I've
never really used this except once for newsgroups.  It didn't have the
newsgroup I wanted at the time but it did go out and get and load the
newsgroup so it is entirely possible that it could work with any newsgroup
out there..

Hope this helps.

Larry Osborne