[Coco] TC70

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Oct 24 03:02:00 EDT 2003

I don't suppose there is anyone out there with a TC70? I have one which I
want to get running again and what I need is a copy of the system disks
(esp. Gwindows stuff.) Some of the system disks were lost before I got
the machine.  If anyone has them, drop me a line. I know its really a
long shot since very few of them were even made.

Just for a bit of history, this machine used to belong to Jim Sutemeier
(anyone remember Sirius software?) and then to Alan Sheltra (remember the
OS-9 Underground magazine?) and I inherited it so to speak a while ago
when Alan went all Mac. I'm not sure if it was ever posted to the list,
but jim passed away suddenly in the late nineties. I guess all the talk
about MM/1s reminded me of him and the TC70. That was the first OSK
machine I ever saw, back during the heyday of Coco OS-9, and I was
impressed by how fast it was. Jim sold a few utility programs for Coco
OS-9 and OSK, and if I can find my copies of them I'll put them up on
OS9archive. I don't think he'd mind and at least some of this work will
live on.  Well I'll stop now before I get too melancholy.

Dean