[Coco] Paul T Barton:BIO

Paul T. Barton idezilla at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 14:14:00 EDT 2003

Bio:

Paul Taylor Barton. My gggma was a McKinney, so
that makes me Scottish.
Age: $3A
Married 15+ years,
4 children on my side,
2 children on wifey's side.
6 grandkids.

Coco's: 1 cc2 fully buffered circuit board.
        1 hand-wired cc3 with a lot of upgrades
[Cocozilla].
        Several cc3's, one of which has the
64megabyte upgrade and
        direct boot to IDE skipping the floppies.
(CTRL+ALT+RESET)
------  Would love to write any multi-megabyte
handling software
------  to be able to use this massive amount of
local memory.

PC's:   1 AMD.1333 win98se business box.
        1 Intel.350 Linux box (Mandrake Bamboo
9.1)
        Piles of carcasses (not to my wifey's
delight!)

Other Stuff:
        Make chainmaille, Scottish Targe's,
Scottish Sporrans, BEAM robots.

        Chainmaille: 4 hauberks, 3 coifs, 3/8"
ID, 14ga galvanized fence wire.
        So far have gone through about 2 miles of
wire in ~1 inch pieces.
        Chainmaille jewelry: just starting.
        Targe's: 4 each, various sizes, designs &
patterns.
        Sporrans: Trying leather work, kinda fun.
4 day type, 1 night type.
        BEAM: "beambots" on www.solarbbotics.net,
not doing much there nowadays.
        Occasionally work for MacNaughton
(NuVision3D) doung stereoscopic glasses
        upgrades, etc. I used to work there and
helped develop the 3DSpex
        gamer glasses, along with the wireless
ones.

Music:  Make and play Mountain Dulcimers. (pix on
wwdb site)
        Play baritone ukelele (tuned to the four
top strings on a guitar).
        Beginning to play the bagpipe practice
chanter.
          No, I don't have any pipes yet, but I