[Coco] CoCo Sound Chat and a li'l MiniHog news. Was: New game for CoCo3...

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Nov 30 21:18:00 EST 2003

Well, for what is worth, I'm finishing a small game in Extended BASIC
for the CoCo2. When it's done, I'll port it to CoCo3, DOS, Win3.1, and
if I find a nice BASIC for Linux....
It's something in the stile of the minesweeper. As soon as I think I got
to version 1.0, I'll upload the source

>Ok! Here's the deal. If two people commit to writing a new CoCo3 game, I'll
>commit to doing one also. In 12 months, we may have 3 new games for the
>CoCo!  :)
>
>Currently, I am playing with the idea of doing a CoCo themed Pinball game or
>a conversion of arcade Rally-X. Which would people prefer?
>
>Nickolas Marentes

I'd like better the pinball.
Nobody ever thought about some strategy game in the stile of the X-Com?
Since there is hardly any "Real time", speed shouldn't be a problem....

Diego