[Coco] Nick's Survey results

Steve Ostrom Steven.M.Ostrom-1 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Nov 28 11:00:00 EST 2003

Nick, I'm not much of a gamer, but my kids still enjoy playing games on
the Coco, even though they have PC games up the wazoo.  I am a firm
believer in supporting any work being done for the Coco, so I would
definitely buy a new game if you spend the time to develop one.

I have two active Coco3 systems, both using Cloud-9 HDB-DOS hard
drives.  One system is set up at home and one is at our family cabin.  I
probably own about 10 more Coco's of various ages and boxes full of Coco
periferals and software.

So my vote would be for you to write the game.  Your software is really
top-notch.  I'll be there to support you.

-- Steve --