[Coco] [Color Computer] Fwd: HUGE Computer Collection!

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Nov 26 16:28:00 EST 2003

I am selling my entire computer collection that I have been working
on for the last 9 years or so.  This is a collection of many
different types and brands of systems and includes hardware,
software, accessories, magazines, books, manuals, video tapes, etc...
Just about everything you can possible imagine.

I have setup a site that tries to cover the collection and answer
many of the questions you may have.  You can visit that site at:
http://www.mmhart.com/Collection.htm.  Please keep in mind that there
is just so much stuff that I had to consider disk space and bandwidth
when putting this site together.  If you are on a 56k line please be
patient as some gallery pages may take up to 8 minutes to load.

Enjoy!
Mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM