[Coco] Nick's Survey results

fsteeman at dds.nl fsteeman at dds.nl
Thu Nov 27 03:34:00 EST 2003

>I thought www.coco3.com did a good job of this?

Yeah, for me too, coco3.com is THE central place that I turn to for keeping up-
to-date. It is an reasonable extensive archive of links, products and articles.

BTW I forgot to mention in my survey that I have a 128K system. Having said
that, I may just need a good excuse (like a great new product) to acquire a
512K upgrade from Cloud-9.

Cheers, --- Fedor