[Coco] little Survey

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 27 00:36:00 EST 2003

Well, we apparently have a few female members here, which has been very
rare in the past, and I am glad to see that the little group we thought was
the only CoCo support group is actually larger than what we thought, and
actually *does* include members of both sexes... something I knew but never
could prove.   :)  Why, there's probably even a few Star Trek aliens among
us as well.

Anyway, I have seen a lot of new people show up recently since we changed
to this list, and everyone seems to know their stuff about the CoCo.

I am just curious how you found this mailing list, and I wanted to give you
my own greeting if noone else has....
Welcome, and Happy Holidays