[Coco] Nick's Survey results

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Wed Nov 26 16:28:10 EST 2003

Hello,

My name is Sylvain Rousseau.  I acquire a Coco3 last year and I like to
play games in RSDOS with it.
It's the principale activity I have with my Coco3 but I like to program in
RSDOS in the past (80's) so
I expect to do it again soon.

Last year a bought somes games from Sundog Systems.  I really like it.

So I am interested in new games for Coco3.

Sylvain