[Coco] Nick's Survey results

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Wed Nov 26 20:32:00 EST 2003

Robert has stated my take on the place of my CoCos in my life, perhaps even
a bit better than I could have.  I toss what little money I can to new CoCo
stuff, but, money has been a bit short while I am "between jobs".  I still
haven't tried out my Digiwiper yet!  That said; A GOOD, GUI for Nitros9
would get my attention.

Bruce W.