[Coco] Re: emulator questions

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Nov 24 18:47:27 EST 2003

> Could you also
> explain how to load files into the PC to make use of this emulator?  What
> form do they need to be in?

Hi Steve,
try using the signed applet
http://members.cox.net/javacoco/signedmocha.html (I'm not shure if Sun
Java has to be installed but I recommend it). You have to answer the
security warning with "Yes" (trust Brad Gier, he's a nice guy :-)). Than
you should choose "local" (the first list entry) in the "Load" page. Now
you can CLOAD(M) and CSAVE(M) local files from and to your harddisk.
They are .cas files (I think anything that works with Jeff's emulator
(and MESS?) will work. If you have further questions you should contact
Brad directly. I normally just use the programs he offers in the "BIN"
section of the normal version. A feature I'd like to see is the
possibility to open a ".bin" file on any webserver. I could store all my
favourite progs in my webspace and execute them from everywhere using
Mocha...

Best regards,
Torsten