[Coco] Re: emulator questions

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 24 18:13:02 EST 2003

Torsten, thanks again for reminding me of this emulator.  Could you also
explain how to load files into the PC to make use of this emulator?  What
form do they need to be in?

Also, Robert Gault mentioned that the RS-232 Pak can be used to send files
back and forth between a real Coco and the PC via a null modem.  This seems
like a great way to do it since one avoids the hassles of MS DOS and of
disk drive size differences between a Coco and the PC.  Robert, are there
any problems with this method?  Are there any modifications to an
off-the-shelf null modem needed in order to connect it to the Coco?

Thanks!

-- Steve --