[Coco] Re: Re: 6809 emulater in C#

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Nov 19 00:30:11 EST 2003

At 09:01 PM 11/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I have gotten a project setup on sf.net
><http://sourceforge.net/projects/csharp-6809/>http://sourceforge.net/projects/csharp-6809/
>
>But, DO NOT hold your breath, I think it will take till 2004 to figure out
>how to use sf.net.
>
>It took me 4 hours work spread over 2 days, to put up an blank web page.
>
>But, I am doing this to learn, I just thought it was to learn C# not scf,
>ssh and cvs.
>
>I hope I can use cygwin better by the time I am done.
>
>Tim S

The cool acryonyms.

CVS. :)  I really am an anti-acronym type of person, mainly because they
are born overnight, become an instant hit, and if you don't know what they
mean before John Doe does, you're the dummy.

I hope you don't get thrown off your project by having to learn CVS, SSH,
and SCF?

Are all of these requirements to use sourceforge?