[Coco] ftp.maltedmedia

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Nov 18 00:22:00 EST 2003

At 09:02 AM 11/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm a project date freak, in the names. So my musical projects have names
>like "liquidbirds-20031113-v173.cwp". When I zip up the complete project
>drafts, they go onto CD (now DVD) with relatively complete names of the
>zipped files and folders.

I'm almost the same with archiving projects.  I usually just zip the whole
folder at once and name it something like "portal9_111603.zip".  I usually
keep 2 or 3 back copies of all major projects I am working on, including
Dreamweaver web sites, HLA projects, and DarkBASIC Professional
projects.  I also occasionally dump'em to a CD.

By the way, how does your server deal with cases where two people might be
uploading a file with the same exact name at the same time to the incoming
directory?