[Coco] Re: ftp.maltedmedia

john donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Mon Nov 17 09:12:00 EST 2003

    Looks like you all are trying to make somthing harder
than it needs to be. I used to run a web site back in
Texas
and I wanted to add a FTP download to the site. After
talking to one of the web engineers at the ISP, he told me
that download ONLY FTp is basicly built into all web
sites.
He sent me some sample HTTP code that showed how to set it
all up. Soon after I had a couple of pages that when you
clicked on an item, it brought up your download process in
your browser and downloaded it.
     It all can be done thru HTTP.

John Donaldson