[Coco] ftp.maltedmedia

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Nov 17 01:02:00 EST 2003

At 11:11 PM 11/16/03 -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
>Dennis, I'm planning to add a menu item in the Portal-9 IDE that will (upon
>request) check for updates to the program by logging on and reading some
>sort of text file that lists the latest version etc.  CoCo3.com can't do
>anonymous ftp.  I'm looking for an ftp server where I can upload a small
>text file and maybe an upgrade module that can be posted for access soon
>after.  Is there a way to get a user directory?

Sure. I'm happy to set one up for CoCo projects of various kinds. It's not
a matter of space, just of time management for me because I can't set up
user-accessible upload directories.

There is only one /incoming/ directory, so please send along an email with
a list of what you've sent and where it should go. That way I don't have to
follow up if there have been different project uploads.

Dennis