[Coco] MM1 programmes

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Nov 13 03:02:00 EST 2003

>2. Where can I get the driver/descriptor for the MIDI port?
I would think that it should be in the same directory with the other
descriptors, but since I never used MIDI (BTW weren't those a different
board than the standard serial board? Dang, I think I have the CRAFT
disease as well.

>3. What do I do to get the shell to remember its command line history, and
>enable the up/down arrows to retrieve it?
I don't think that the standard shell had that. I recall I ended up
buying a command line editing program which allowed editing the lines,
etc. similar to shell+. I can't recall the name of the program/module
whatever, but I think it was by ARK systems ? (CRAFT again) As I recall
they sold a bunch of OSK stuff, like for flash memory, etc.. but they got
out of that and last I heard were doing PDA stuff.

I'll try and remember the program, etc., but lets hope I don't blow out a
fuse in the process!

Dean