[Coco] MM1 programmes

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Wed Nov 12 23:04:00 EST 2003

Can some kind MM/1 user remind me of a few things:

1. what do I do to get the mouse working? (besides actually *finding* the
darn thing, and plugging it in) Wasn't there something called 'kmouse' run
from the startup?

2. Where can I get the driver/descriptor for the MIDI port?

3. What do I do to get the shell to remember its command line history, and
enable the up/down arrows to retrieve it?

I'm sure there's more I should find out. Darn this CRAFT disease (Can't
Remember A Flaming Thing) :-(

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia