[Coco] Ham Radio

john donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Wed Nov 12 11:06:00 EST 2003

James,
   I have seen writeup including QST about using these
devices and how to set them up. So from that I would say
they are 100% legal on the ham bands. These things have
gotten down to the $30.00 price range. I am with a club in
Roanoke, VA and we plan to use a couple or so of these at
Feild Day next year for networking around the site. They
should be good for 100 points. LOL

John
AB8YZ