[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 11 06:06:00 EST 2003

Bob, I think this is why. I could be wrong though.
Inside the cc3go.asm there is this explanation:

*   5r2  Fixed fork behavior so that if 'shell startup' BGP 03/01/08
*        fails, system doesn't jmp to Crash, but tries
*        AutoEx instead.  Also changed /DD back to /H0
*        for certain boot floppy cases.