[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 22:42:00 EST 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 20:37, Bob Devries wrote:
>John Collyer said:
>> you need cc3go from the boot disks on your coco3.vhd
>
>OK, that works (your coco3.vhd), but I don't understand WHY, since
> (a) cc3go is in the os9boot file on the boot disks you supplied in
> coco3e.zip, and in the root directory, AND (b) putting *that* cc3go
> into the root dir of *my* coco3.vhd did not make it boot.

cc3go's are pretty much freeform Bob.  I assembled at least 10
different ones according to what I needed years ago.  It was one of
the first modules I dissed to see what was in it.  The one from a
bootfile wouldn't work standalone unless you were awfully lucky, and
vice versa.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M