[Coco] Need Teac FD50a-03 spindle motor driver schematics (fwd)

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 19:14:00 EST 2003

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

>"Taking a break from practicing; have a 3-theremin concert on Saturday (phew!)."

A 3-theremin concert .... WOW!  Didn't know anyone played those anymore.
 Built one from an article in Popular Electronics (I believe) many, many
years ago.  It worked but I couldn't control the sucker to do  anything
useful.  Any chance of putting some selections from the concert online,
Dennis?  I'd love to hear them!      Cheers,  Griz