[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 9 10:46:00 EST 2003

David, I can't completely understand your problem
from the little info you give, but you have to do this:

OS/9 Level II requires the CoCo ROMs only so that you can execute the "DOS"
command.  You can bypass this requirement by installing the emulator's OS/9
boot loader, OS9BOOT.MOR.  This is done simply by typing the following
command
at the MS-DOS prompt:

COPY OS9BOOT.MOR COCO3.ROM

Upon executing the emulator, the disk in the emulated CoCo's drive 0 (as
specified in the virtual disk menu, see Section 4.1 for details) will now
automatically be booted.

Make sure the T_1.DSK is in drive 0 and the T_2.DSK is in drive 2
before you start the emulator.  See coco3.doc

You'll need a coco3.vhd to boot into, which is /h0,  The cocoe.vhd is /h1

John Collyer