[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Sun Nov 9 00:24:00 EST 2003

John Collyer wrote:
> Yes Steve,
>
> I think your right about that!  So, if you want to use 2 vhd's in the
> emulator
> and  have the new cc3io for the emulators mouse with the new clock module
> that gets the date&time automatically when you boot up into nitros-9 then
> go to my website at:
>
> http://users.zoominternet.net/~johncollyer/m6309.htm
>
> There you'll find the file COCOE.zip for download.
> The COCOE.zip is 261KB in size and it contains:
>
> COCO3X.EXE - new emulator with support for 2 vhd's
> T_1.DSK          - boot disk side 0 with support built in.
> T_2.DSK          - boot disk side 2 with support built in.
> COCOE.VHD  - this is the 2'nd vhd and it must be named cocoe.vhd
>
> The cocoe.vhd contains the newest gshell 2.6 in the CMDS directory
> and everything you need for it in the SYS directory.
>
> Thanks Steve.
>
> John Collyer

I can't seem to get CoCo3x to see my ROMS, actually what I am trying to
do, since my CoCo3 running is to use the OS9Boot.mor approach.  I know
this is probably my problem, but I do not have a CoCo3.rom and a
Disk.rom file.  I can get version 1.6 to try to boot OS9 disk.

Any help would be appreciated.

~David Hazelton