[Coco] PRINCETON/COCO files

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Nov 9 09:08:01 EST 2003

Bruce

here is a nice description of CUTS:

DESCRIPTION
    Cuts is used to send binary files, or ascii files that
    have lines longer than 80 characters through Electronic
    Mail systems.  It also circumvents conversion problems
    between ASCII-EBCDIC computers.  This version of cuts
    can correctly decode cuts files that have been merged
    together.

The full documentation file and usage can be found at:

ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/UTILITIES/

as cuts.doc also there is a cuts.bin file. The cuts.bin file is most likely an OS9 utility
to decode and encode cuts files.

james