[Coco] MM/1 question

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Nov 7 23:28:00 EST 2003

At 09:29 PM 11/7/2003 -0500, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

There was SpeedDisk for OSK, Brian Thompson if I remember correctly. I
still have it at work. Works just fine. The good ole Dsave from one disk to
another works too. Boisy installed a SCSI card in our G96 system and got a
IOmega JAZ drive on it. We came from a ST225. GREAT JOB runs perfectly.

Mark
Cloud-9