[Coco] Re: 6309 microprocessor project: 11-05-2003

Steeman, Fedor FSteeman at zmuc.ku.dk
Thu Nov 6 10:34:00 EST 2003

Thanks, Nathan! I had not discovered this feature yet...

However, all these utilities are still DOS command line based (including RETRIEVE, which I think you are confusing with PORT). It would be neat to be able to drag and drop files / images in W2000/XP instead of needing the (disappearing) access to MS-DOS. And besides, who needs a 5,25" drive when you can connect a 3,5" drive to your CoCo?

Cheers,
Fedor