[Coco] Death of the Coco (Was: Banking ROMS)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Nov 1 22:50:00 EST 2003

In the Computer Centre I worked in the salesmen killed the Coco by
hiding all the stock out back. They found it took too much time and
effort to sell Coco stuff in comparison to the T1000 and since they
were all on commission they hated that. Also, the prices were roughly
comparable for a T1000 and a Coco with Multipak and drives.

Neil