[Coco] os9disk for Amiga

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Sun Nov 30 04:26:00 EST 2003

I put in some time on a project that has lain aside for far too long.
Some of you may be familiar with the beginnings of a program to read
OS-9 disks on the Amiga.  Well, I have finally gotten around to
working on it a bit more.  Anyway os9disk for the Amiga is now at 0.3
beta and will be available for whoever has any interest in or
curiosity about it.

--
"He's so... Human!" - Saavik  "Nobody's perfect." - Spock
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?