[Coco] deceased CoCo user

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Nov 5 17:26:00 EST 2003

I knew this would get your attention... a visitor of CoCo3.com is seeking
information apparently on the CFDM issues that her deceased father left
behind.  I have edited her reply address.  Would someone please help her
out?

The only info on CFDM I can find at this second is Jeff's conversion
at:
http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/cfdm.html

I have Stuart Wyss' link
somewhere but don't have time to look for it.
Here is her
message: