[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Dec 31 19:29:29 EST 2003

Tim

Thanks for that bit of info. I did not know that.
I wonder how big the die was for the first parts from Hitachi?
I believe the Motorola die originally was fairly large. I have parts with three different
mask ID set on the 68x09E parts. That tells me fab changes and/or die shrinks or
fixes.

james

james