[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 1, Issue 310

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 20:40:17 EST 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 19:58, farna at att.net wrote:
[...]
>Another possibility for the OS-9 users are the 68K Amiga boards also
> sold by some of the C-one suppliers. Isn't there a version of OS-9
> for the Amiga? But then there's os-9000 too...

Yes, there was, as I recall it was (according to what few reports were
published) a partial port of os9 level 1 version 2.3.  No gui to
speak of, and $600 a copy from Digby Tarvan someplace in (I think)
NSW.  I have no idea if he ever actually sold a copy.  I inquired,
but at that price, my fingers couldn't get the checkbook out since it
was smoking so badly.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene