[Coco] Embedded coco

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Sun Dec 21 16:05:23 EST 2003

James

Yes I did know that the S-Bus of the GIME or of the Sam is
not really a simple thing. However, I have duplicated
the "effects" of those three pins as would be attached to a
138. MY version is kind of inverted though as the Y7 and Y0
outputs are at opposite ends of the memory map. This should
not cause any problems though because my version of the
decoder including an equivalent of the 138 chip does give us
a CTS, an SCS, a Rom enable, 2 PIA enables, and can even have
a SLENB. After seeing my design, I believe you will be
convinced that it does very closely approximate these enable
signals like a real coco!