[Coco] ARC files

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 05:34:36 EST 2003

William,

Argh ... I guess my copy of TC3 is corrupt, like so many of the files I seem to
be downloading recently.  After LOADM-ing the TC3.bin program, I get
immediately shuttled back to command line -- this is why I was confused as to
its usage.  Ok, I guess I will have to find another source for TC3!  Thanks.

Sincerely,
David