[Coco] ARC files

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Dec 19 05:12:48 EST 2003

>Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:18:12 -0800 (PST)
>From: <arikboke at yahoo.com>
>
>Folks,
>
>How does one use the .ARC files that are spread about on the WEB?  I visited
>Larry Greenfield's site, and he has some files in .ARC format that I do now
>know how to access via MESS and the TC3.bin program.  How do I use TC3?

On the 32 column screen:
LOADM"TC3"

it's self executing, and has its own little user interface that's
pretty much self-explanatory.  Hit enter to get past the title
screen.  D to decompress, choose input and output disks.  If there's
only one .arc file on the input disk, it will automatically be
decompressed, othewise it asks you to choose which arc file.

>Sincerely,
>David

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org