[Coco] CoCo's video future?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Dec 18 15:51:18 EST 2003

At 03:37 PM 12/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>CoCo uses are becoming rarer. >>

Actually, not.  :)

There is definately a large group of CoCo users out there that we do not
know about.  I get questions all the time sent to help at coco3.com from
people not on this list.  I always invite them to this list.  Some of them
might be here, some might not.

We're seeing more people take CoCo's out of the attic and bringing back
memories of the good days.  I think as the computer gets older, and people
get older, we might even see some "new" younger users, such as the nice
young lady who was trying to read her deceased father's CoCo disks and
wanted to set a system up to play around on.

Our children will want to explore one day, so please keep the CoCo systems
alive and ready for them when the CoCo bug decides to bite them.

Roger Taylor