[Coco] Does rtsi have a DSK of the Microware C compiler?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Dec 14 22:40:50 EST 2003

Gene

All I remember is that the C-Compiler was a Level 1 compiler. There was and article
in Rainbow telling how to move the Lvl2 and use rma and rlinkinstead of the older
assembler and linker to improve the compiler speed. There are some patches on
RSTI.

Not sure of the status of any of the RS Software.

Buyware?
orphanware?

james