[Coco] Y2K fixes ever developed or posted?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Dec 14 16:20:31 EST 2003

>From: "John Guin" <johnguin at hotmail.com>
>Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:08:30 -0800

>I started to think that there may be a few others getting back into the coco
>world after the year 2000, and were never part of any discussions, etc...
>concerning Y2K patches.
>
>Does anyone know if any programs were ever patched, and if there was an
>archive made anywhere?

There's Y2K setime, date, and dir on RTSI, also part of the NitrOS-9
distibutions.  For the OS itself and base utility set, that's about
all you need.

For the apps like Deskmate, the Glenside CoCo Club has a 3-disk set of
patches.  I'm currently trying to get my hands on this, myself.   The
guy to bother about this is richbair at sprynet.com who is the hacker who
hacked it all together.

>Thanks all,
>John Guin