[Coco] Downloading software from Larry Greenfield's site?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 15:08:34 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/13/03 4:45:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
goosey at virgo.sdc.org writes:

> Also, The Compressor .arc files are not PKARC type arc files.

Are either of these the same type as from the usual AR command?
Probably not, since AR is an OS-9 utility (I think, CRAFT and all that ...)

I also remember, from the Delphi/CIS days, the PACK utility that made .PAK
archives.   These were OK, except if any extra bytes got added to the end of the
.PAK file, it broke the de-archiver.  Since XModem and YModem usually padded
out the last sector to a full 256 bytes, this happened most of the time.
--Mike K.