[Coco] Dumb way to write 3.5" floppy in Coco RSBASIC?

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 12:52:02 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

"ln -s src target"
> command in os9, well, ahh, mmm...  If I get my system back up and
> running again, thats one of the utils I intend to write.
I must have missed something. How would you use this as opposed to what is
already in place under OS9?

  That, and
> an 'mv' that picks up a dir entry and puts it in some other dir,
> optionally renameing it as it goes.
I saw one of these written for OS9 back when I lived in Indian Wells Ca. by
someone who lived upstate, worked for RS, and ran a BBS. This was way before
AG's invention. ;-)  And I don't remember his name.