[Coco] COCO 3 for LowFER transmitter?

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Thu Dec 11 09:34:00 EST 2003

Hi James,
   At one time I had a COCO program that used the cassette relay to key
a rig on CW and the
cassette port to receive the incoming CW signal, translate it, and
display it on the screen.  I used to
have a lot of HAM related program for the COCO, back when I still owned
one. Later when I
got a MM/1, I used to run a version of KA9Q with packet and that was a
lot of fun.

John Donaldson
AB8YZ - The West by God Virginia 1St 2 and Last 2
HILLCAP504 - USAFA