[Coco] Getting all the facts into one FAQ?

Nathan Woods npwoods at cybercom.net
Mon Dec 8 14:56:00 EST 2003

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:

> What I'd like to suggest is that we establish a centralized location
> for a CoCo FAQ and set up a system for the maintenance of it.  If
> others think this is a good idea, I would be willing to donate the
> site that I have, but I would need some help in maintaining it, so
> this would be a community effort.

There have been a number of CoCo FAQs floating around; most havn't been
maintained in a while.  Here are the ones that I've found:
    http://www.users.voicenet.com/~swyss/coco/cocofaq.html
    http://www.io.com/~vga2000/faqs/coco.faq

Perhaps it might be a good idea to put all of this information in
Wikipedia?  They already have a page on the CoCo:

    http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_Color_Computer