[Coco] Getting all the facts into one FAQ?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Dec 8 14:42:06 EST 2003

There has been a lot of great discussion on this list
since it first started up and I have learned a lot about
the CoCo that I either never knew about or have forgotten.
 Thanks again to Dennis for starting this list and to
those of you who are so helpful to us CoCo-challenged.

The one problem I am having is keeping up with all the
discussions and keeping all the information straight.  For
instance there is great discussion on the PIA that I may
find useful at a later date, but for now with work and
everything else going on, I just do not have the bandwidth
to follow it.  I know I can search the archives later, but
this can be very time consuming.

What I'd like to suggest is that we establish a
centralized location for a CoCo FAQ and set up a system
for the maintenance of it.  If others think this is a good
idea, I would be willing to donate the site that I have,
but I would need some help in maintaining it, so this
would be a community effort.

Let me know what you think.

Jim