[Coco] WindInt Mouse Issue

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Dec 2 22:06:01 EST 2003

Allen,

Yes, true.. I hadn't thought of that.  ALT-UP is also used in DeskMate
3...

Ok, scratch that idea...

I also feel that the global toggle is the way to go.  Just for
insurance, I've added code for both in cc3io.asm.  An assembly switch
can make it behave one way or the other, but for now, it is a global
characteristic.

Boisy