[Coco] cocodisk, a program recovered from 1993.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Mon Dec 1 19:24:00 EST 2003

Neil Morrison wrote:
> No, the site is OK, but the file is COCODISK_DOS.ZIP
>
> (Screwy site. BTW)

Not screwy, just empty of HTML content.  If the web server does not find
the index.html page in a directory, it just serves up the files it finds
and have public access.

I do not know why it is duplicating the first fime found in the directory.

It has been on my todo list to learn some HTML programming.

But it makes it real easy to drop files in for public distribution.

I have also discovered that the program does not appear to work on
Windows XP in a command window.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only