[Coco] ver 03.02.00 success!

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Dec 31 11:16:58 EST 2003

I just completed the scrips and bootlists for the new release. Tested and
working fine....Seems like once you get the floppy figured out the rest is
a piece of cake. The HDB-DOS one was a bit different since the way the
kernel is made now, different names and utility and all. Read it, opened up
the word processor, fixed it, worked the first time!

I'll post the scripts later for digestion and possible incorporation.

I'm going to ship two orders now and then go out and pound on my snowmobiles!

Boisy, I REALLY like the release. Until you get in to it you just don't see
the amount of work and changes that have taken place... You keep raising
the bar..... :)

Speaking of bar.... I think I need a drink! :) Tis the season!

Mark