[Coco] [Color Computer] FWD: Free MC-10 and CGP-115 etc

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Dec 10 21:24:00 EST 2003

From: "Kim Manchak" <kmanchak at viaserv.com>

Okay then, Neil has convinced me that it would in fact be 'a shame'
just to donate it to some charity.

If anyone out there wants the equipment, and is willing to pay the
shipping charges, I will be happy to donate it to someone who will
"love" it. If more than one of you wants it, I guess I'll donate it
to the first one that steps ups and claims it.

Kim Manchak

I would like to sell the MC-10 and accessories all together, not in
piecemeal fashion. Here's a list of all the items I have:

MC-10 Micro Color Computer with power cord
   16K RAM Expansion Module
   Serial Interface (Printer) cable
   Cassette tape player cable
   Video cable
   Operation and Language Reference Manual
   Getting Started With Color Basic Manual

CGP-115 Color Graphics Printer with power cord
   Operation Manual
   3 rolls of paper

The CPG-115 is grey, and there and nothing is yellowed. Sorry, no
software. I live in Denver, and the zip code is 80210.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM