[ From Butch Ross ] Still time to register for Theory classes and more events too!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon May 8 11:34:59 EDT 2023

STARTS TOMORROW ONLINE! Runs three consecutive Tuesdays. May 9th, 16th,
23rd - $40
*Practical Theory for Reasonable People.*
Response has been great, but there's plenty of room for more. I'll take new
students until like an hour before.
You'll get videos of the classes and two free books.
butchross.com/theory/

*The 1st National Dulcimer Symposium* - Laurel Springs, NC
First ever of its kind. Three days of rehearsals, lesson and practice
culminating with a concert conducted by
Judy House, Joe Collins, Ken Bloom and myself. I've never done anything
like this and I'm excited about it.
Oh and did I mention it's BEAUTIFUL there? Registration closes Sunday, May
21
https://orchestrasymposium.com

QuaranTUNE 10.0 - online
Can you believe when Jess first proposed this idea people told him it
wouldn't work?!?! It has blossomed into a huge festival with tons of
instructors and classes. My classes have plenty of space left but there are
so many other classes and instructors. Including some you just can't get in
the states.
Registration closes May 27th, www.virtualdulcimerfest.com

That's it, hope to see you somewhere soon.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro