[ From Butch Ross ] Just a few days left to register for QDF 9.0

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Jan 24 10:54:38 EST 2023

If you haven't done so, or are still kicking around the idea of signing up.
Here's a recap of what Ill be teaching

Get Off On The Wrong Foot - Level 1

Alternative approaches to beginning dulcimer that will speed up and enhance
typical education.

I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!!

Hiccups - Level 3

Learn to master the tiny little syncopations that make great tunes so fun
and interesting.

It’s All Cabbage, Really - Level 2

The first song we all learned is a rosetta stone of information. Learn how
memorizing this song can open doors for learning tunes, songs, theory and
surviving in a jam session.

No, You Don't Need More Notes - Level 5

We got all the notes we need on our dulcimer already, here’s how to find
them.

I LIKE THIS ONE TOO!!!

Show Off! - Level 4

Make cool & weird sounds on the dulcimer

Thinking Inside The Box - Level 4

Use a series of small “boxes” to play ALL the notes in a song smoothly and
easily.

Wrenches - Level 3

Learn how to “mess up” a tune in the coolest way possible. Elaine Conger is
teaching a companion class for Bass Dulcimer.

UKE: Insanely Useful Chord Progressions - Level 3

Learn these, and you’ll know everything. Well not everything, but more than
enough to get you jump started on your favorite tunes.

Registration closes Saturday at 7pm.

C-ya in here.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro